Funding & Grants
The Schools Financial Benchmarking Tool helps schools compare their finances with similar schools and make comparisons between income, balances and workforce structures.
Benchmarking helps schools to:
- make better-informed decisions and triggers further discussion
- facilitate peer learning and exchange of ideas between schools
- compare spending with other similar schools
- consider how to use resources to support high-quality teaching and education outcomes for pupils
- consider whether resource allocations are working or whether outcomes could be improved by doing things differently