School Uniform Requirements
Our uniform policy is designed to foster a unified school identity and we believe that a refined appearance will support our expectations of refined behaviour.
Each item must be clearly and permanently named.
- Navy school trousers or shorts/ Green knee-length skirt, green pinafore or green and white gingham dress [in the Summer. (From Year 3, ¾ length sleeves are required)]
- Green cardigan, jumper or sweatshirt with the school logo
- White shirt
- School cappel - Blue with green rim
- Black, navy or green tights or black, navy, white or green socks (knee- high for KS2)
- Black or navy school shoes only. No trainers or sandals are permitted.
- Simple watches only. No Fitbits or electronic watches of any kind are permitted.
- Shoulder length hair to be worn with a green or navy hairband. Longer hair to be tied back with green or navy accessories.
- School Cap
For the safety of our children no jewellery may be worn to school with the exception of earrings, which must be plain studs only. No nail varnish may be worn.
- White T Shirt
- Navy shorts/Skort
- Plimsolls (KS1) or trainers (KS2)
Schoolwear of Hendon
140 Brent Street, Hendon NW4
Tesco Embroidery Service
Cappels available to purchase from the school office