Full Time / Part Time LSA - IMMEDIATE START
Shalom Noam Primary School offers a flexible, warm, friendly and supportive working environment.
Our children are hard-working and eager to learn.
We require two teaching assistants/LSAs, Full or Part time - Start – April 2022
You are the right person if:
- You are passionate about helping children with Special Educational Needs to progress
- You are caring and compassionate
- You would like to develop your career in a thriving well-established school.
What we will give you:-
- A supportive leadership team
- Clear curriculum goals
- Extensive resources
- A warm vibrant working environment
- An attractive package for the right candidate.
Please contact the school office for an application form and job description
Please call if you would like an informal chat prior to applying
Closing Date: Friday 25th March 2022
Shalom Noam Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff to share this commitment.
Appointments will be subject to satisfactory, enhanced DBS / barring checks.